Already Added Search Tags
Select Tags and Albums to be deleted
Back to top
© 2017 World Photographers Club · About · Terms · Contact Us · Features
1) All photographs,blogs and other content posted on www.worldphotographersclub.com should be your own and should not be copied from anyone else.
2) www.worldphotographersclub.com is not responsible for any damage to your content.
3) By making an account and agreeing to terms and conditions you give non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to any content you post to www.worldphotographersclub.com and permission to promote your work on www.worldphotographersclub.com and social media
4) You should not use or post work of another photographer on www.worldphotographersclub.com. If you wish to use someone else's work make sure to take prior permission from the content author and properly cite authors name where ever you use his/her content.
5) Users/Photographers are responsible for all content they upload, and should not contain content that might be threatening, pornographic, invokes violence
6) Users/Photographers should not upload any virusses or other malacious content that might harm www.worldphotographersclub.com
7) www.worldphotographersclub.com reserves the right to delete any user, photographs, blogs and other content that do not follow these Terms and Conditions.
8) www.worldphotographersclub.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions before prior notice.
These terms are effective as of 1st November 2015 The P2M System is available to users who accept these terms and conditions of use of this service. The user account holds potential balance of money received from the P2M System or from other sources we approve. You may be able to redeem some or all of this money. The P2M System provides an opportunity to earn money in connection with certain activities that take place on or in connection with the System, such as posting Content that generates ad revenue.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you are responsible for any applicable taxes associated with income you generate via the P2M System, other than taxes based on our net income, and all payments from us to you in relation to the P2M System will be treated as inclusive of tax (when applicable) and will not be adjusted. To comply with tax law and other legal requirements, Darkroom Technologies reserves the right to disclose revenue information or other data to tax authorities and other governmental entities as we deem appropriate. We may send you tax forms or other documents for you to review, complete and/or file. The filing of relevant tax documents is the sole responsibility of you, and you agree to comply with any filing requirements. You agree to absolve Darkroom Technologies of responsibility for any tax or filing fees you may incur (for example, you being charged a penalty for failing to file the tax forms in a timely manner).
Darkroom Technologies may amend the P2M System at any time and at its sole discretion, by posting the updated version on worldphotographersclub.com (such as via link to it in the footer). Unless you reject the update as described below, you will be deemed to accept the changes and they will take effect at the earlier of:
To reject a proposed update, you must, by the deadline on the day specified above, and without accepting the update, deactivate your account as described above. If you follow the process above to reject the update, then the update will not take effect between us and you. However, if you later wish to opt in to P2M System, or accept the update in some other manner, you will be subject to the relevant version of the P2M System Terms in effect at that time, including its update process. If you do not follow the process above to reject the update, then it will apply on a going-forward basis as of the date and time it takes effect.