Photos are the most important part of http://www.worldphotographersclub.com/. Upload the best of the best of your work and let us do the rest. We will promote you and your work on our website and on other social media. You can engage with the website as much as you can to earn WPC Score and enjoy more benefits with increasing score and levels.
To add photos you need to be logged in to your account. Once logged in go to the Add menu to add photos. Photographs shown anywhere on the website contains the name of the photographers and options to like or add that photo to your Ideabook with them.
1) Click on the + button on the top control bar and select Photos
2) On the next screen you can see how many more photos you could upload according to your upload limit.
3) Click on the Select Photo button to select multiple photos from your computer.
4) Once you select any photos their thumbnails are populated on the screen with an option to add details like title, location and description of the image before starting to upload. These are optional and can be added or updated later as well. You could also add all photographs to be uploaded to an old/new album or tag all of them. You can add albums and tags later as well.
5) Just click on one of the 2 Start Upload buttons, and wait for the upload to get finished. Once uploading is done you'll be redirected to your Photos Page.
6) You could open a new tab and continue surfing http://www.worldphotographersclub.com/ while the uploading is in progress.
To remove a photo permanently, just go to the My Photo section or Studio on the user menu. Add click the Delete button below the photo you would like to delete. (NOTE: YOU CANNOT UNDO THIS)
Quotas and Limits,
Based on your WPC Score the following quotas are given to photographers,
1) To edit a photo, click on the Edit Button below the image.
2) You would be able to change or update the title, location, description, tags, albums, camera details or align the photograph with your photography interests.
3) After updating details just click the Save Details button to save all changes.
Every photograph is rated based on numerous attributes like views, comments, likes, shares, awards etc. This score is used to manage your photographs on the website. Top photographs are shown on the Home Page as well as the http://www.worldphotographersclub.com/photos page. In addition they are also showcased on our social pages like facebook, twitter etc.
If you have any suggestions or comments related to use of photographs please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org