How to learn photo editing as a beginner?
It is difficult in the amateur stages to invest money in learning photography. To anyone who is seeking out to learn photo editing for free, you reached the right place.
You may ask what all is required? Well, a will to learn, a fairly good enough computer, and your choice of photo editing software. Without any further ado, let’s go!
What are the best accessible photo editing tools for beginners?
Before jumping into photo editing, you need to know which software suits you the best. A lot of free as well as paid photo editing tools are available online.
Without giving credits to Adobe Photoshop we cannot move ahead with photo editing. Be it a complete rookie or a pro, everyone has used this photo editing software at least once in their lives.
Now to discuss what all we can get out of this software:
- Advanced and easy to use touch-up and retouching features
- Various filters and brushes
- Easy multi-layer editing options
- 3D techniques to use easily
Be it your phone or your PC, I believe everyone knows what Canva is. From tiny school projects to quick professional editing. Canva has always been there. It operates on a medium called freemium and has various editing tools.
- More than 5000 templates
- Photo blur and vignette options
- Image cropping and straightening tools
- Easy image transparency tool
- And a super cool image enhancer
It is wonderful to create various designs and turn photo editing into a great adventure. You can curate various website designs as well. Check out some of the features it gives us:
- Various types of Adobe font integration
- Responsive resize techniques
- Auto-animate and preview features
Figma incorporates various different tools and techniques that we love. Apart from that, it has other features like Arc tool and Vector Networks. Down below are some features why make Figma a great software, plugins for everything like stock imagery, charts, fonts, color accessibility and more.
- Instant arc designs that are easy to understand
- Private plugins
An online photo editing software is available for your phones and desktops as well. It works on a simple one-click function. It has some really great features. Allows everyone to understand photo editing easily making it one of the best features to work with:
- It has more than 10000 free effects
- The filters and layers are easy to use
- Incorporates free mobile and desktop downloads or web interface
- Offers various versions to pick and use
- You can correct camera and lens adjustments
- It has easy to use tools for correction and edits
However, there are some important points you need to understand before you jump onto your software.
These are the key points you should follow:
- Crop the pictures,
- Making the right adjustments to white balance,
- Understanding the contrast and noise needed,
- Sharpening the image when needed
Each picture has its own aesthetic to show and words to express. The moods and presentation depend from genre to genre. This is why you should know your image motive beforehand.
With this, we come to an end on the first part of tips on photo editing for a beginner. Let us know some of your favorite photo editing software! And stay tuned for the next part.
Until then, click away my friend.
Content Writer, WPC